Become a Mentor
Every year, BEST mentors help hundreds of entrepreneurs start small businesses and achieve new levels of success in their existing businesses. Mentoring at BEST is a way for you to give back to your community, connect with fellow business owners, and pass on your knowledge and expertise to the next generation of entrepreneurs in your community.
BEST mentors provide confidential business mentoring services, both in person and online. We lead seminars and workshops to help small business owners meet their goals and achieve success.
Volunteering as a BEST mentor means you are joining a community of diverse volunteers who are all committed to helping small business owners succeed. Whether you have owned your own small business, come from a Fortune 500 company, retired, college student, have a sincere commitment for helping small businesses or volunteering, there is a place for you as BEST mentor.
As a BEST Volunteer You Can:
- Share your success and expertise through mentoring
- Lead workshops and seminars
- Provide online or telephone mentoring directly from your home or office
- Serve in a leadership capacity with BEST
- Serve in another capacity at BEST (Marketing, IT, administration, finance, fundraising, HR, etc.)
- Have flexibility with your volunteering time
Benefits of Volunteering:
- BEST volunteers enjoy a variety of personal, local and national rewards. As a BEST Volunteer, you:
- Enjoy the satisfaction of contributing to the success of others
- Share great experience with other BEST volunteers
- Provide leadership in the business community
- Gain recognition and respect as a business mentor
- Grow professionally and personally
- Participate in lifelong learning
- Make new friends
BECOME A BEST MENTOR TODAY!